Spring Meeting Cancelled

Unfortunately we are having to cancel our Spring Meeting due to be held at Dunkeld & Birnam Golf Club on Saturday 13th April. There has been an unprecedented amount of rainfall recently – with more to follow and the decision has been taken following discussions with the Club.

We are looking at trying to re-schedule but finding dates that are suitable without any clashes with P&K events or any Club Opens etc during a hectic season is proving difficult.

We will know later this week if we can offer an alternative – so we will email back out to everyone that entered with the options available for transferring over your entry or refunding back your entry fee.

Apologies once again – and let’s hope the weather starts to be a little kinder for all us keen golfers!